Eurasian Observatory for Democracy & Election
# THE NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (NGO) EODE IN A FEW LINES …
The Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) EODE in a few lines …
Founded in 2006 in Brussels and Kishinev, EODE is an international NGO – today throughout Europe (EU – CIS – Turkey) and Africa – which areas of action are:
- ELECTION MONITORING;
- The AUDIT of state and political systems;
- Research and analysis in Geopolitics – Geostrategy – Geoeconomy – International relations – Ideologies;
- Information and training in various related fields mentioned above.
EODE is a non-aligned NGO:
- Committed to a multipolar world;
- And the unity of Eurasia, designed as geopolitical entity, within this one. This vision defined by the leadership of EODE since the early 80's is now shared by many governmental and political spheres, including the current Russian leadership and V.V. Putin.
EODE is concerned about the activism of Western NGOs in an opposite project! That of a unipolar world dominated in the twenty-first century by the superpower of the United States and its military arm of NATO.
EODE denounces in particular the way the election monitoring is carried out by these Western NGOs and the monitoring missions of Western international organizations (US Congress, European Union, European Parliament, Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, OSCE, etc … ), to destabilize the countries non-aligned on the policy of the United States and NATO in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and to support "colour revolutions." This concern is shared today by the CSTO, as this international organization has stated at its last summit.
EODE believes that serious and scientific monitoring entails the obligation to respect state and political systems where it is made.
This excludes at first to want to impose Western values.
EODE therefore has no a priori vis-à-vis non-aligned states which intend to go their own way in a multipolar world. Especially when the western-style parliamentary system, wrongly identified by the West with Democracy and the only form of democracy, is in crisis and questioned, it is inappropriate to want to impose it as a universal norm and not open to criticism.
# SEE ALSO :