2nd International Conference
RUSSIA, NOVOROSSIA, UKRAINE: GLOBAL PROBLEMS AND CHALLENGES’
organised by COORDINATIONAL CENTER ‘NOVY RUS',
29-30 August 2014 in Yalta, Russia.
• Ukrainian crisis – who is to blame and what to do
• geopolitical challenge to Russia: ways to overcome and prospects
• Configuration of a multipolar world: the centers of strength and weakness
• Ukraine without Crimea and Novorossia , Serbia without Kosovo, Georgia without Abkhazia – the new realities of the modern world
• The United States solves its problems for others
• Formation of the Anti-Fascist Council of the Russian Federation
This Conference will bring together parliamentary and governmental delegations from 12 countries from Europe. Invited the following persons: presidential aide Sergei Glazyev (Russian Presidental Advisor), State Duma Deputy Konstiantyn Zatulin. The forum will be attended by the leaders of Ukrainian, nation-wide socio-political, religious, patriotic organizations, representatives of the "Izborsk" and "Zinoviev" club. Forum will be held to establish the Anti-Fascist (Antimaydan) Council of the Russian Federation.
August 28 – Arrival and registration of participants;
August 29-30 – conference, round tables, discussions and briefings.
Following the conference will be prepared by the Memorandum and appeal to European and Russian public, politicians, and businessmen;
Venue: Crimea, Yalta, hotel "Yalta-Intourist".